With a competitive and extensive modern hire fleet, Statewide Forklift & Machinery Sales can supply a solution for most applications including;
- Conventional forklifts for all your warehouse solutions
- Rough terrains for orchards or sites with gravel work areas
- Telehandlers for construction site
Fixed term provides both operational and financial benefits including:-
1. Long Term Rental covers the total cost of all future maintenance and repairs over the life of the contract, (excepting accident damage, misuse and abuse) and provides relief equipment in the event of a major breakdown.
2. Rental payments are made from pre-tax income – alternatively outright purchase is funded from:
• Shareholders funds
• Loan Capital
• Accumulated Profits tax paid.
Rented equipment can be funded from cash flow generated from the earnings it helps produce.
3. Ownership contributes nothing to operating profit and rarely contributes to capital gain which is taxable. As rental reduces assets, your return on investment improves, i.e. Use, not ownership, creates profits. Rental enables conservation of capital for other core business.
4. Rental (operating leases) is not required to be shown as a liability in company financial statements.
5. Preservation of working capital for your core business. Improved return of investment. Greater budgeting control. Less management and administration involvement. Flexibility to meet changing needs. Increased productivity. Friendly and efficient service.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for your forklift hire needs! We can arrange delivery of your hire forklift or telehandler anywhere between the Sunshine Coast and Bundaberg areas. Contact us today for a competitively priced quote!