Truck Mounted Forklifts are 3 wheeled forklifts, designed to be mounted on trucks and are mostly used in the Turf, Brick and Tile transporting industries. The Forklift is mounted to the back of the truck, generally with the fork tynes placed under the tray or trailer. The forklift operator raises and lowers the mounted forklift from the truck.
- Useful for unloading/loading onsite.
- Some models can take up to 4 pallet spaces on the tray of the truck.
- The weight of the forklift needs to be taken into consideration, as well as the trucks load.
- Some models can lift up to 3.5 tonnes.
- Models start from 2500mm wide.
- Truck length restrictions need to be taken into account at the time of purchase. And can vary from State to State.
- The operator needs to be inside the forklift when raising/lowering from the truck.
- Operators must hold a current forklift license.
- Prices vary depending on your needs.